Job role -
We Have a Scheduled drive in next week for below requisitions, kindly support me for these roles.
Look from hotel industry/FMCG Sector(Starbazaar ,bigbazaar etc – who handled fmcg sector)/QSR only .
Min 4 Yrs. of experience is required
Candidate should have experience in Store Management, Profit And loss calculations, Operations.
Please mention in screening comment:- How much sqft Area he is managing currently ,Teamsize, pnl exp, Driving license,Revenue/Month And Order/month.
Driving license And PNL (Profit and loss calculation Experience )is mandatory.
EX-Employee of jubilant they are not considering.
Only qsr experience is required they are not considering profiles from hotels.
In total 4 + Experience is required out of which 1 yr. of restaurant manager experience is
Overseeing overall restaurant operation standard, follow SOP to bring efficiency in operations, Plan to achieve restaurant sales budget and EBIDTA budget.
- Handling stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the production & distribution process.
Process and Audit compliance
Ensure better Guest experience.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries;
- Managing logistics operations, involving and coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
Quality Assurance -
- To insure the quality parameters to be followed during the operations.
Operations & Management -
- Identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment’s through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Coordinating and planning the logistic need for the region and other regional commissaries.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down by JFL.
Hotel / Travel / Airlines
4 - 8 Years
Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, M.B.A/PGDM